Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3644 times
This is a unique parantha a healthy recipy for my family and relished by all. This is my unique recipe
- Take the all above ingriedients and mix well
- Add enough water to make a soft dough and knead well for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a round of about 4'' diameter with help of a little whole wheat flour.
- Cook on a hot tava or non stick pan on both sides using a little ghee until light brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with remaining dough to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve hot with curd/Raita, green chutney/tomato chutney, butter
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 16 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.