Ridge Gourd and Tomato Chutney
by vedagiri v
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4577 times
This chutney was my grand mother's inspiration.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When the seeds crackle, add the remaining ingredients, except ridge gourd and tomatoes and mix well.
- Saute for 3 minutes and keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in same pan, add the ridge gourd till it turns soft.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till soft. Keep aside to cool down.
- Blend the mixture along prepared masala mixture till smooth.
- Serve or store chilled.
This recipe was contributed by vedagiri v on 26 Mar 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.