Ridge Gourd Sabzi
by Foodie #543780
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13392 times
A tasty vegetable dish that tastes good with hot rice and an accompaniment for curd rice. .
- Heat a tava and dry roast the coriander seeds and red chillies for 2 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer along with the salt into a smooth powder.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and ridge gourd and cook till the ridge gourd becomes tender and turns glossy.
- Add the grounded powder and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #543780 on 09 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.