Ridge Gourd Peels Chutney
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4416 times
This is really a good chutney tastes good with rice,pulav and chapati. Must try recipe.
- Take a nonstick pan and put oil in it, when oil becomes hot put ridge gourd peel and green chillies.
- Cook for 10 -12 minutes on medium flame stirring continuously.
- Shift this into the mixer and add peanut powder,turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and grind to a smooth paste using little water.
- Then take it out into a serving bowl
- Prepare the tempering using ingredients and pour it over the chutney.
- Then add lemon juice.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 20 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.