Ridge Gourd Gravy Curry
by Foodie #617557
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7423 times
It is simple easy-to-make and a famous Andhra delight.
It is rich in dietary fiber and it is high in water content.
- Heat oil in a pan add all seasonings.
- When they crackle, add the green chillies, curry leaves and coriander and saute on a slow flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, onions, turmeric, salt and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add water, ridge gourd and mix well and cook for 10 minutes or until the vegetable is well cooked well.
- Add the prepared powder and mix thoroughly and remove from fire.
- Serve this with plain rice or roti.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #617557 on 12 Aug 2014im now doing my nutrition course ii degree level.i live in hyderabad.i always like to do different r...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.