Rich Pineapple Upside-down Cake
by Palak Rajput
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14052 times
Rich Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, delicious dessert made with pineapple.
- Drain pineapple slices completely, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Keep aside.
- Grease the baking tin and sprinkle the sugar evenly on the bottom of the tin.
- Pour the reserved pineapple juice over the sugar until evenly covered.
- Carefully lay pineapple slices over bottom of pan, cutting some slices into smaller pieces to fill centres and spaces between rings. Keep aside.
- Combine and beat the pineapple juice concentrate, oil and vanilla essence thoroughly using electric beater.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and beat just until batter is smooth.
- Immediately pour batter over pineapple slices in prepared tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or till done.
- Remove, cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Run a knife around edge of cake, then invert the tin over a flat surface to remove cake.
- Cut into equal size triangles and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 28 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.