Rich Nutty Biscuits
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4704 times
When the oven is preheated, it takes less time for the biscuits to Cooke. after 15mins please turn the tray to the other side.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add nuts and beat it again.
- Add the flour and make it a nice soft dough.make the desired shapes.
- Pre heat the oven to 180c. tray.
- Arrange it on the tray and bake it for +-30 mons or till golden brown.
- Cool the bisciuts and the melt cooking chocolate add oil.don''t let it loose the glaze.
- Your rich nutty biscuits are ready.
This recipe was contributed by raoasha on 02 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.