Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1430 times
Rich bananas is a sweet banana recipe which is packed with natural banana flavours and also its health benefits. The bananas are cooked with sugar and served as a sweet or meal , especially on fasting days.
- Take medium bananas (it should neither be ripe or raw). peel and cut each banana into 3/4 pcs.
- Add sugar to it and keep aside for 15-20 mins till sugar melts.
- Heat ghee in a dekchi. add bananas and sugar mixture to it. fry for some time till banana is cooked.
- Add coconut and let it cook for 2 mins.
- Then add cardamom powder and cover it and cook it for 2 more mins. put off the gas.
- Garnish it with cashew, kishmish and almonds.
- Cool and then serve.
This recipe was contributed by monikaram on 15 Oct 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.