Rice with Masala
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2901 times
For the masala khichdi to taste best eat hot with 1tsp
of pure ghee.
can also eat with curds.
Add your private note
Rice with Masala recipe - How to make Rice with Masala
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash and strain the rice and moong dal.
- Extract 2 cups juice from coconut,keep aside.
- In a vessel add 3 spoons ghee and masala and fry the rice and dal mix well, when slight brown add coconut juice.
- And now add masala water 3 fingers above rice and moong dal mixture.
- Stir well.
- Cover and cook well till khichdi is dry.
This recipe was contributed by eshasf on 15 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.