Rice and toovar kachoris
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2723 times
Left over rice can be used with any green bean vegetable to make a kachori filling base
Add your private note
Rice and toovar kachoris recipe - How to make Rice and toovar kachoris
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup cooked left over rice
1 cup coarsely crushed fresh toovar beans salt to taste
2 tspns sugar lemon juice to taste
4 green chillies paste
3 tbspns grated coconut
5 tbspns finely chopped corander oil
1 tspn mustard seeds
2 tspns sesame seeds
for the kachori dough
1 cup flour maida
1 tspn ghee solid
warm water/milk to tie dough
- Add 2 tbspns oil in pan and heat
- Add mustard and sesame seeds to oil and wait for to crackle
- Add coarsely crushed toovar beans and fry for five minutes with lid closed on medioum heat
- Stir and continue cooking for another 3 minutes
- Remove add coarsely crushed left over rice and remaining ingredients
- Finely when cool add coriander
- For the kachoris
- Tie dough with warm milk/water
- Make small balls
- Roll out dough into small puris and add filling and seal as in kachoris
- Deep fry and serve with tomato sauce
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#426154 on 04 Oct 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.