Rice and Moong Dal Steamed Balls
by Supraja Kanagaraj
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4993 times
An easily digestable rice and dhal idli which can be prepared in a jiffy.
- Boil 13/4 cup water with moong dal for 10 minutes.
- Add the salt and rice semolina and mix well to avoid any lumps.
- Add coconut and mix it well.
- Allow it to cool for 15 minutes.
- Make round balls with this mixture and place it in greased steam plates.
- Steam it for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Supraja Kanagaraj on 16 Jul 2012I love to cook and after all these years have time to tryout various cuisine as i was working earlie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.