This recipe has been viewed 2360 times
A great, recipe of rice wraps perfect for summer party with mild flavor of herbs and coconut milk!
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan, add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the red chilli paste, vegetables, coconut milk, lemon rind , pepper , basil , salt and rice, mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and cool slightly.
- Cut the banana leaves in square shapes of desired size..
- Place 2-3 tsp of rice mixture at the center of banana leaves.
- Fold the edges and seal with toothpick.
- Steam in a steamer for 5 minutes.
- Unfold and serve immediately.
- You can prepare the rice wraps well in advance for party and steam the same just 5 minutes prior serving time.
- You can serve half rice with unfolded also.
- You can use any other mixed vegetables of your choice like carrot, capsicum etc.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 30 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.