Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11426 times
You can use spoon or with hands you can place the mix in small quantity in round shape. (shape is not so important)
- Blend the rice and make it as a smooth paste.
- Add the onions and green chillies to the rice and mix well.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal sized balls and spread on a cloth to dry.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the balls till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot. .
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#390597 on 04 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.