Rice Salad Casserole
This recipe has been viewed 2387 times
Simple, filling and nutritious casserole.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and aniseeds. When the seeds crackle take it off the flame and keep aside.
- In a casserole make layers starting with half the lettuce, chana and strawberry,pineapple and sweet corn,half of the coconut and rice.
- Pour half of the tempering and dressing over it.
- Then layer with walnuts, remaining lettuce,grapes, spring onions, cucumber, coconut and rice, remaining tempering and dressing.
- Garnish with raisins and curds.
- Serve immediately or refrigerated for half an hour with khakhras and green tea.
- You can season each layer lightly with salt and olive oil, if desired.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 20 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.