Rice Rawa Idli
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5183 times
Rice rawa idlis, a South Indian Idli specialty with an unique taste and an irrestible blend of rice flour and rawa makes it a great choice with coconut chutney. The soft and healthy rice rawa idlis taste superb and are also easy to prepare at home with this simple recipe.
- Boil water in a pan.add salt to it.
- After water is boiled,add 1 tsp of oil and followed by rawa.
- Cook till it becomes soft like uppma.
- Let it cool down.make a round ball from the mixture and flatten them like idli(idli shape).
- Finally cook them in pressure cooker for 12 mintues without steamcap
- Serve hot rice rawa idli with tamarind chutney
This recipe was contributed by saritha77in on 27 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.