This recipe has been viewed 5145 times
Use mashed cooked rice to make this delicious rice pudding which can be served with milk or ice cream. Find many interesting and tasty dessert recipes, pudding recipes at tarladalal.com
- Fry the rice in ghee in a pan on low heat untill it gains the white colour and smells divine.
- Turn off the heat and cook this in milk and water until done in rice or pressure cooker for about 15 minutes.
- Pour the condensed milk slowly into this while continuously stirring on low heat until it blends with the cooked rice for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add shredded almonds and cardamom and stir it again.
- Turn off the stove and dissolve the saffron in the mixture.
- Stir it once again and leave it aside for a while for 15 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by paulachand on 07 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.