Rice Pudding ( Indian Dessert)
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7645 times
A simple dessert which can be made in no time!! a perfect dessert for suddenly coming guests at your place.
- Heat the milk in a deep non-stick pan along with 1 cup of water.
- Add the rice and bring it to a boil, while stirring continuously.
- Combine the eggs, 3/4 cup milk powder, vanilla essence, and sugar, whisk well and keep aside.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk powder to the rice mixture.
- Spoon 1 cup of rice mixture into the prepared egg mixture and stir well.
- Pour the egg-rice mixture into remaining rice.
- Heat the pudding until it boils, stirring continuously. Remove from the flame and sprinkle the cinnamon powder.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#389157 on 07 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.