Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7357 times
You can even add green peas and potatoes so that children like this better.
- Soak rice pori in water for half-an-hour before preparing upma.
- In a dry pan, pour two tablespoons of oil.
- Heat the oil for two minutes.
- Put the mustard seeds,ural dal and fry them well.
- Add finely chopped onion, green chillies,salt and mix them well.
- Add the rice pori without any water in it.
- Fry them well for 5 to 9 mins till the rice pori is cooked well.
- Add curry leaves just before turning off the gas stove.
This recipe was contributed by saisri on 17 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.