Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4130 times
Rice paratha is an innovative recipe of stuffing leftover cooked rice in parathas. The rice filled rotis or parathas have been seasoned aptly to suit every palate.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the filling into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same steps to make 1 more paratha.
- Serve hot with chutney or tea.
This recipe was contributed by reenab on 30 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.