This recipe has been viewed 4901 times
This is a very nutritious and tasty paratha, hope u like it.
- Combine all the ingredients into a soft dough using a little water as required.
- keep asdie for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Make small balls one by one , as you roll the paratha.
- Place the paratha on heated tawa, apply little oil on both the sides of the paratha and roast till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with curds or pickle.
This recipe was contributed by hetalanjaria on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.