Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6840 times
Note: for this recipe you may also use leftover cooked rice.
- Mix all the above ingredients except oil. add about ¼ cup of water to make a thick batter.
- 2. heat oil in a kadhai to a moderate heat.
- 3. spoon the batter with a tablespoon, into hot oil and deep fry till light golden brown
- 4. drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil and fry once again in very hot oil briefly.
- 5. serve hot with chutney of your own choice.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyan on 05 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.