Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1722 times
1. a bit of unpeeled pomegranate can be kept at the side of the serving plate
2. bread pieces should be mixed only during serving to ensure that it remains crisp
- Heat about a cup of oil in a kadahi and let it become very hot. take it off the flame and add the bread pieces till they turn golden brown. drain off oil and keep bread pieces aside.
- heat oil. add onions and fry till golden brown.
- add chopped ginger and green chilli till golden brown.
- add finely sliced baby corn and fry a little.
- add the cooked rice to the above and stir fry well to mix ingredients. add salt gauging the quantity. ( salt can also be added after step 4)
- During serving add the pomegranate seeds, bread slices and coriander leaves
- Stir fry once again during serving
This recipe was contributed by irinag on 15 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.