Rice Noodles and Vegetable Stir-fry Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14934 times
A spicy soup with rice noodles, while the stir-fried mixed vegetables add a hint of the oriental.
- Put 3 cups of water to boil.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the spring onion whites and sauté for a minute.
- Add the carrots, baby corn, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a high flame for another minute.
- Add the mushrooms, the hot water, soya sauce, vegetable stock cube and salt and cook on a high flame for two minutes.
- Add the rice noodles and spring onion greens and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.