Rice Milk Rolls
by sush neyveli
This recipe has been viewed 2130 times
A healthy, fullfilling dish that cleans the intestines, makes our stomach cool. Nice recipe for sugar patients.
- Blend the rice in a mixer to a thick paste.
- Add the salt and coconut and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small round rolls and keep aside.
- Boil equal amount of water and milk in a deep pan.
- Add 5 to 6 rolls in one time. and cook till the rolls get boiled, they start floating.
- Servo hot with the water-milk mixture.
This recipe was contributed by sush neyveli on 14 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.