Rice Mash ( Baby and Toddler Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Rice Mash ( Baby and Toddler Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 66 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 68205 times
A safe and soothing food, Rice Mash is highly recommended once your baby has gotten used to Rice Water.
Rice Mash is aromatic, thanks to the light lacing of ghee, which also lubricates the mash making it easier for the child to swallow. This easy and healthy recipe is satiating, easily-digestible, and provides ample energy too.
- Combine the rice and ¾ cup of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the ghee and mix well.
- Mash it completely using a potato masher to get a smooth consistency.
- Serve lukewarm.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.