Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2841 times
All time favourite Chinese Manchurian with rice makes a tasty and filling one-dish meal.
- Combine cabbage, capsicum and ginger-chilli paste with plain flour. If needed add some water and mix well.
- Shape the cabbage mixture into small balls and deep-fry in hot oil.
- In a deep pan heat water, add soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- When it comes to a boil add the cornflour mixture, while stirring continuously so that no lumps remain.
- After 5 minutes take it down from the flame.
- Add manchurian balls and serve hot with plain rice and boiled spinach cooked in ginger water.
- To make the manchurian balls more crispy you can add some semolina to it.
This recipe was contributed by kichen on 17 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.