Rice Kheer By neerajadivakar
This recipe has been viewed 9099 times
Soak rice for at least 3-4 hours to get a smoother kheer.
- Pick,wash and soak the rice.
- Bring milk to boil,add rice,
- Reduce heat.
- Keep stirring it untill it reduces to one-third of original quantity.
- Add sugar and mix well by partially crushing the rice.
- Add ground cardamom,saffron, pistachios,roasted cashewnuts.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by neerajadivakar on 31 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.