Rice Ke Pakode
by Chef to be..Dhruti
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7443 times
The best time to make is when it is raining.
- Combine the cooked rice, green chillies, onions and coriander in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the salt, red chilli powder, asafoetida, turmeric powder, curd and lemon juice and mix well.
- ADd the besan and 1/2 cup water and mix well.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into small balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, drop small balls in oil and deep fry till golden and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Chef to be..Dhruti on 11 Jul 2012Food is my passion.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.