Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4444 times
An awesome tasting rice recipe ,Rice goulash has rice pressure cooked with vegetables, spices and chopped chillies. Enjoy the simple and quick to prepare goulash with curd as main course dish.
Add your private note
Rice Goulash recipe - How to make Rice Goulash
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1.cook onion in oil for a few minutes over medium heat until almost golden.
- 2. add spices, garlic, chopped pepper, tomato, corn, and chickpeas. cook another 5 minutes.
- 3.add rice and fry for a minute or two.
- 4.transfer the whole contents into pressure cooker.
- 5.add water or vegetable broth.
- 6.cook on high until 3 to 4 whistles.
- 7.serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ratnamadhuri on 03 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.