Rice Flour Mini Balls Kheer
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13671 times
Delicious rice four mini balls kheer is a creative kheer(sweetened milk) recipe with rice dumplings boiled with the milk . The rice balls are cooked with sugar, elaichi powder in the milk to prepare an awesome creamy rice flour mini ball kheer.
- Soak rice in water for 1 hour. drain and dry for 1 hhour and grind it into fine powder in the mixie.
- Scrape coconut and add 1/2 cup of water and grind in a mixie. squeeze and strain the liquid.
- Take 1 cup of water in a vessel, add salt and ghee in it and boil.
- When it starts boiling, add the rice flour in it and stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Remove it from fire and make a soft dough.
- Make very small balls out of it about the size of greenpeas.
- Heat water equal to the measure of riceballs, when it starts boiling add 1/2 the amount of rice balls in it.
- Again when it starts boiling add the remaining balls.
- Stir occasionally, often stirring will dissolve the balls.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, add 1/2 cup of milk.
- When the balls are well cooked, add sugar, coconut extract and remaining milk.
- Boil it for another 20 minutes and remove from fire.
- Add saffron and cardomom powder.
- Garnish with fried cashews and raisins.
- Keep the kheer in small glass bowls and serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by radhabaloo on 15 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.