Rice Flakes In Chilled Sweet Curd
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3752 times
1.to make sweet curd take condensed milk and mix 1 to 2 tsp of curd in it and keep it overnight.
2.you can add more fruits of your choice in this recipe.
Add your private note
Rice Flakes In Chilled Sweet Curd recipe - How to make Rice Flakes In Chilled Sweet Curd
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Take the rice flakes in a sieve and wash it untill it gets little soft.
- Keep it aside for 5 minutes to drain away the extra water.
- Take the chilled sweet curd and mix it with a spoon.
- Take the washed rice flakes in a bowl and mix the curd with it.
- Add all the fruits and mix it well with a spoon.
- Serve the mixture in small bowls.
This recipe was contributed by shilpipal401 on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.