Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5455 times
Roasted Rice flakes or poha makes for an excellent low cal and crunchy snacking item. Add roasted nuts, chopped onion, chillies and masalas and you have a delicious chaat recipe for your family and guests.
- Cook poattoes,peas till soft.
- Wash rice flakes and drain.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds.when they crackle add ginger garlic paste.
- When colour changes add onions,fry till pink.
- Add curry leaves,vegetables.
- Now add rice flakes and remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and juice of 1 lime.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sri_baily on 03 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.