Rice Dosa By ramiraj2002
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1880 times
A dosa which you can rustle up whenever your guests drop in. A quicker version of the traditional Neer Dosa.
- Mix all the ingredients and add enough water to make a liquid batter of dosa consistancy.
- Heat a tawa slightly and put a spoonful of batter.
- Put a lid and cook on a slow flame.
- Turn and cook on other side.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by ramiraj2002 on 21 May 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.