Rice Cup Cakes
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3070 times
This freshly baked healthy dainty cupcakes are most welcome on cold winter Christmas evenings.A balanced blend of carbohydrate, proteins, vitamins and minerals, fiber and fats is obtained from each serving of this cup cake.
- Combine all the ingredients for batter except fruit salt in a deep bowl and keep aside for at least half an hour.The consistency of the batter should be semi thick.
- Heat oil in a pan add the cumin seeds and aniseed. When the seeds crackle add the fresh green garlic, cashewnuts, raisins, green chillies and grated ginger.
- Pour the tempering over the batter, add the fruit salt and mix well.
- Fill 3/4 of the cup cake moulds with the batter.
- Bake in a pre heated oven oven at 180°c (360°f) for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with grated cheese, pomegranate and tulsi leaves.
- Serve hot with green tea and cookies.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 24 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.