Rice Crispies By juneshweta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1778 times
These are like sabudana papads.
it goes best with rasam & sambar rice.
the dried rice balls can be stored upto one year in a airtight container.
- 1.mash the rice well with hands.
- 2.mix in salt & green chilli paste.
- 3.make small balls & arrange it on a plate.
- 4.keep it in sun for 2-3 days till it is well dried.the rice balls must be dried to the core.
- 5.once it is dried fry the rice balls in hot oil.
This recipe was contributed by juneshweta on 08 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.