Rice Corn Rolls
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3661 times
Rice corn roll is mouthwatering snack recipe which is sure to find favour among all. The mashed corn and rice are mixed together with spices, sauces and vegetables. An easy healthy rice corn roll recipe to be devoured with green chutney or cheese.
- Take the left over rice in a bowl
- Add boiled corn kennels
- Salt,red chilly powder,haldi,garam masala to it
- Grind green chilly and garlic and add the paste to the mixture
- Add salt to taste.
- Add besan
- Mix the dough well and make small oval rolls
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the rolls till deep brown.
- Serve hot with any chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by bhagyshree0 on 14 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.