This recipe has been viewed 7505 times
Rice Bhajias, mixing the leftover rice with a few handy spices, shaping into balls and deep-frying converts into a scrumptious and satisfying quick snack.
The bhajias are crisp from the outside and soft within. Enjoy as a quick evening tea-time snack and these bhajias are also good to make when unexpected guests arrive.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal portions and shape each portion into a ball.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry, a few at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#412615 on 15 Jan 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.