Rice Balls Manchurian
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15878 times
One can make corn flour paste directly in the 1 cup water and add it to the sautéed chillies and ginger garlic while making the gravy instead of making it separately.
- Firstly knead the left over rice very well. add finely chopped onions and salt to taste and knead well.
- Shape into round balls( if necessary moisten your hand with water a bit )
- Make batter of cornflour with water of consistency enough to coat the rice balls.
- Add 1 tsp soya sauce to the cornflour batter
- Add salt.(keep in mind we added salt to the rice balls too)
- Now deep fry the rice balls in oil
- On one side heat two to three tsps of oil in a pan.
- Add green chillies ginger and garlic and saute'' for a minute.
- Then add 1 cup water and let it boil
- Add cornflour paste and let it thicken by boiling one more.
- now add soya sauce 1 tsp.
- Add salt.
- In this gravy add the fried rice balls.
- You can garnish with finely chopped spring onions.(or add them to the gravy while cooking.)
This recipe was contributed by drrashmiathalye on 25 May 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.