Rice Balls Kheer
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3243 times
Rice balls kheer is a traditional kheer(sweetened milk) recipe with cooked rice balls added to the milk during boiling. The rice balls are cooked with sugar, elaichi powder in the milk to prepare an awesome healthy rice ball kheer or rice kheer.
- Keep milk to boil add sugar and eliachi powder.
- Mix mava with rice and mash the mixture with hand.
- Add little sugar to rice.
- Make small balls out of the mixture.
- Heat tava add ghee fry balls till pink.
- When milk little cool add balls to milk add little orange colour and garnish with dry fruits.
- Freez it for some time to cool and serve.
- Note:::this kheer can be served with ice cream scoop also.
This recipe was contributed by bhagyshree0 on 14 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.