Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3018 times
Potatoes and boiled rice mixed with some condiments to make mouth watering pakodas and served with a simple sesame dip.
- Mix together all the ingredients except oil. Knead into a dough. Make equal sized balls out of it.
- Heat oil and deep fry the balls to a golden brown colour. Drain and serve with sesame seeds dip.
- Grind the sesame seeds, green chillies and tomato with a little water to make a semi solid dip.
- Heat oil and temper with the mustard seeds and curry leaves. After it stops spluttering, pour this seasoning to the dip and mix well.
- Serve vadas with desame dip.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 04 Jul 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.