Rice Ball Fries
by Foodie #551567
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5492 times
Easy and quick to make and can try on left over cooked rice. Fries all age and time favourite can be served as starter in parties with no efforts. Best out of Left overs
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger, garlic and chillies, sauté it for few secs.
- Add the mixed vegetables and salt in and cook till it gets semi tender.
- Add all the sauces and rice, mix and cook it for few secs .
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Add the rice flour or cornflour and make 8 small balls, roll it on bread crumbs.
- Deep fry balls till golden brown in colour.
- Relish it with chilly garlic sauce or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #551567 on 25 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.