Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5056 times
Use fresh and soft bread for good result.
peanut butter can be substituted for ordinary butter thus increasing food value.
- Boil the eggs for 5 min. shell and mash with little salt and black pepper powder for seasoning.
- Combine ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, groundnuts, a pinch of salt and jeera and grind in a mixer to get chutney of spreading consistency.
- Keep three slices on a plate. butter them and spread tomato ketchup on them
- Keep another slice on each of them.
- Butter this slice and spread mashed eggs evenly on them and cover with another slice.
- Butter this slice and spread green chutney on these and cover with remaining slices.
- Put a flat plate on these set of sandwiches and keep pressed for 15 min.
- Cut the edges and cut each big sandwich into three stripes.
- They look colourful and of ribbon width.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by ranju_pathak on 23 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.