Ribbon Sandwich By sonia_thamman
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10322 times
Ribbon sandwiches is a simple sandwich recipe which is made appealing by cutting lengthwise in ribbons. The bread slices are spread with green chutney and tomato ketchup alternately and filled with cheese and vegetables.
- Mix in a bowl dahi carrot & salt & 1/2 tsp jeera powder.
- Mix in another bowl cucumber ,cheese & chatni.
- Take one slice bread apply 1 spoon dahi mixture on it,put another slice bread
- Over it apply chatni mixture then cover with third slice.
- Repeat the same for other slices.
- Now wrape the sandwiches in wet cloth & keep in fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Now cut it and enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.