Ribbon Sandwich By SONAPREETI
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8652 times
These sandwiches can be carried easily in foil sheet to office or picnic.
recipe by preeti makhijani
- Mix in a bowl dahi carrot & salt & 1/2 tsp jeera powder.
- Mix in another bowl cucumber ,cheese & chatni.
- Take one slice bread apply 1 spoon dahi mixture on it,put another slice bread over it apply chatni mixture then cover with third slice.
- Repeat the same for other slices.
- Now wrape the sandwiches in wet cloth & keep in fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Now cut all sandwiches into three equal piecies
- In plate spread cabbage leaves and make grated carrot border and in the center keep sandwiche slices in such a way that colored portion is visible, ribbon sandwich is ready.
This recipe was contributed by SONAPREETI on 27 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.