Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1836 times
Rhabdomancy is a delicious and creamy mix of cheese, yogurt, celery and spring onion sprinkled with chaat masala and chilli flakes. A perfect cocktail snack to be served with french fries or potato chips.
- Chop all ingredients finely.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except the chilliflakesand the garnish.
- Pour it into the serving bowl and chill for 5 mins.
- When serving sprinkle the chilli flakes and chopped garnish.
- Serve with snakes like potato wafers, frenchfries, salted biscuits, etc. they addthe puch to cocktails and booze parties.
This recipe was contributed by heerchokshi on 03 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.