This recipe has been viewed 5653 times
Reshme Palak is a an amazing vegetable dish recipe with the palak or spinach paste mixed with a green chutney paste and then cooked with curd, deep fried palak and besan based leaves and garam masala powder.
- Prepare a paste of onion green chilli and garlic and ginger by adding required water.
- Then prepare green chutney of coriander leaves.
- Boil the palak leaves leave 20 to 25 palak leaves seprately and from the rest prepare paste by adding water and salt and then make paste of it.
- Prepare all the paste seprately.
- Now in a pan put oil and zeera when zeera crackles put onion paste first then when it leaves its side put green chutney and then palak paste and then cook for 10 to 15 min.
- When all the paste leaves side of pan put all the masala red chilli haldi , black pepper,dhania powder and salt.
- Meanwhile prepare batter of besan by adding salt and red chilli powder and water as required.
- Take one palak leave and put batteer on it cover it with another palak leave and fold it by applying batter by this procedure prepare all palak leaves and fry them.
- When all paste is cooked put curd and again cook for 10 min.
- Then add palak leaves which are fried and cook for a while in the end put garam masala and malai.
- The vegetable is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by ranu_r3 on 22 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.