This recipe has been viewed 1083 times
U can also substitute water with soda.
decorater it with some sauf and mint leaves.
Add your private note
Refreshing green recipe - How to make Refreshing green
Cooking Time: Total Time:
8 tablespoons Sauf - powdered
6 tablespoons Sugar
4 teaspoons Rose Syrup
4 teaspoons Khus Syrup
Pinch Black Salt
4 glass of water
4 serving glasses
some salt and 1/2 a lime. ice-cubes
- Soak sauf powder and sugar in the water for some time.
- Coat the rim of the serving glasses with lemon and turn them upside down in the dish of salt.
- Then pour the khus and rose syrup in the serving glasses decoratively.
- Strain the sauf syrup and ice cubes to this.
- Blend this using a hand blender.
- Pour gently in the serving glasses.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by rite2pooja on 11 Nov 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.