Refreshing Ginger Lemonade.
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1641 times
A cooling and refreshing drink with the goodness of ginger and tangy lemons.
- Wash and peel the ginger and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using 2 tbsp water.
- Pass the paste through a muslin cloth to extract juice. Keep aside.
- Dissolve 2 cups of sugar in 1 cup of water and simmer till sugar is dissolved.
- Add the ginger extract and the lemon juice after the sugar has dissolved and simmer till the mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from the flame, cool and refrigerate till used.
- At the time of serving, pour 2 tbsp of prepared syrup in a glass and add enough chilled wtaer or soda.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#390326 on 16 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.