Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 575 times
Add your private note
Red refresher recipe - How to make Red refresher
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Fresh Ripe Tomatoes - 2, carrot - 1, Black Salt - 1Tsp, cumin seed powder - 1 Tsp, Mint Leaves - 4-5, Water - if required for less thickness.
- Wash the tomatoes, carrots and remove their unwanted parts.
- Cut the tomatoes and carrots into small pieces.
- Put it in blander along with 2-3 mint leaves and blend it into a thick juice. add water if required.
- Pour unstrained juice into serving glasses and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Garnish it with mint leaves and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#419747 on 01 Aug 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.