Red Pepper Triangles with Italian Relish ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21104 times
The bright red-coloured peppers, the multi-flavoured topping featuring a thoughtful combination of olives, parsley and paneer with lemon—all these highlight the unmistakeable italian identity of this low-cal starter!
- Apply ¼ tsp of oil evenly over the red capsicum. Pierce it with a fork and roast it over an open medium flame till it turns black.
- Immerse it immediately in water and remove the skin, stem and seeds and cut into 37 mm. (1½”) triangles. You will get approx. 16 triangles. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Divide the topping into 16 equal portions and keep aside.
- Just before serving, top each red bell pepper triangle with a portion of the topping and serve immediately.
|Energy|| 29 calories|
|Protein|| 2.1 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 3.2 gm|
|Fat|| 0.9 gm|
|Fibre|| 0.1 gm|
|Vitamin C|| 12.1 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.